Friday, April 2, 2010

You Lay Awake Just Staring At The Ceiling Above

wow, so i am officially totally out of it right now. and i just realized i'm leaving tomorrow. i'm so stupid sometimes, its embarrassing.... whatever. but i'm finally on break!!! so happy, except the fact that i only get one week while my brother gets two sort of takes away all my glory. i will have to use my time wisely. i know i sound like a total loser, but i actually dont really mind school that much...i mean i hate the idea of school, like we have to spend like the first 14 years of our life in one place? but i love the fact that you see people everyday. and you meet people you otherwise never would have met...poetic, right?
i got totally soaked today...rain. just walking from school i literally got soaked...i freakin couldnt see. i think the people behind me thought i was spastic...
well, my ipod's officially full again...time to take more off. i so wish i could fit all my music on it. but, sadly...i have way too much.
WOW...i was just rereading this and in my mind i combined wisely with total loser and i thought it said wisely toaster. i think i need to sleep or something, my brain isnt functioning great right now. actually, i'm gonna go play guitar instead. something that doesnt require my brain. well...not really.
so i've been trying to figure some things out
you gotta give me time
but if you offered your help
i wouldnt say no
i need you
i need to see you
i could use your help
these are my lyrics, so no one steal them...not that anyone reads this anyway, but i just gotta say that. defending my rights, right?

{emma}

no way i just realized this is the first april post...makes it slightly more special i guess. not really, but whatever.
bye :D

Song: Nineteen ~ Tegan And Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment