Thursday, April 8, 2010

Right Where I Want To Be

So summer...i'm in love.

I really want to travel somewhere right now...i dont know why exactly. random, i guess. these are just some pics from my past 'travels' i guess you could say...more like just different pictures i took. and then some others that are really just random. 'jump off and fly'. so they say...am i right?




somewhere between Seattle and here


This totally awesome music store in Seattle



Somewhere Faraway



Really sweet ice cream shoppe in Ashland



My Love.


This is where i want to be.

2 comments:

  1. emma you are so adorable! I remember that ice cream shop! So cute! but i also remember that trip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes, the infamous ashland trip...some good memories though. and that ice cream shop was awesome! :)
    hope youre having a good spring break!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete