Sunday, May 23, 2010

If you couldn't be happier right now, do you ever need me?

i dont know how youll react, creating want by holding back, some reverse parallel maniac, let me try, now baby try
i am in indecision. i am stuck in between my fears and my pride and i'm tying myself down. how do i put myself somewhere where he can reach me? if i had a wish, i know what it would be.
anyway, had a fantastic weekend, on thursday i had mucho sugar & some interesting conversations. me and one of my awesomest friends ditched a period, and no one believed us when we came back. spent way too long discussing the meaning of all around the mulberry bush. i am still confused. then spent the next two days with mis amigas, two suprise parties and sleepover. pretty freakin sweet :)

me and maia...i miss you maia!!

the end of thursday {well the end to me} made everything so much better. and made my day. possibly my week.
overall a pretty sweet three days.
and now...sunday.

i brought my window up and down, i turned my back where you'd been, life pull through where you might had been, let me try, let me begin, let me be your heroin, let me sin is your love a sin, let me be your heroin
we have crossed the road to come, the ship will wash up the rudder gone, the rafts are floating but im holding on, let me try now baby let me try

let me be your heroin.

anyway i'm going to go contemplate.
xoxo
{emma}

1 comment: