Sunday, May 2, 2010

If You Want To Live High, Live High

objects in mirror are...me and my camera...

well...i literally feel like its been years since i've posted last, even though its only really been 6 days. so much has happened, good and not so good, and much i cant put up here on my blog because 1., its completely public, which i still find sort of creepy, and 2., some of its not my right to share. lets just say its been an eventful weekend. had an interesting friday with a few of my amazing friends, and then had a really good saturday...me and my mom and my aunt hung out in downtown novato and got lunch and saw date night. i sort of loved it. and also i went on a quest for purple ductape, to no avail. i got some amazing orange tictacs though, of which i think i ate half the box in a few hours. i realized it was the first time i had bought tictacs, at least that i remember. i am now no longer a tictac purchase virgin.

Trees...



and more trees...!!


and me and my mom went to this makeup store and tried on a bunch of makeup. i'm not really into stores like that, mainly bcause practically everyone in there were snobbish, over fake looking women who totally gave you the up and down if you werent wearing foundation an inch thick. anyway, i got purple eyeliner though, so i guess it was worth it in a way.

tictacs...:D


also, just something i found out, and have been slowly realizing is that caffiene doesnt affect me. at least i dont think it does, i think it makes me more tired. is that possible? i've been drinking TONS of tea lately and eating coffee {long story} and i swear i am no more awake than normal. i am wondering what this is about :D
and i saw charlie bartlett last night!! its a movie by the way, i just realized it could be taken literally. anyway i really liked it, and also i saw nick and norahs infinite playlist finally :) i like it, and i love the soundtrack too.


hehe...izze and my converse{s}?
oh, just as a note, these are actually all my pictures!! i know theyre not great or anything but its a start. anyway, so all the blogs i've seen with pictures on them say not to take them without asking, so i'm going to say the same thing. just in case...although i doubt its necessary :)

are you liking my abstractwannabe tictac pictures?
anyway, i'm sure theres more stuff i could blogg about, but i happen to have a spanish and a science test tomorrow, so must be going. au revior <3>
{emma}

No comments:

Post a Comment