Sunday, July 4, 2010

i feel fireworks when i think of you.


well yesterday was...the third of july. which to anyone else who doesnt live here would be like, so? but. we cool hippy people are unique in that we have our fireworks on the...third. it was actually really awesome. went back to my school for the first time in a month, which has felt like alot more than a month, trust me. and saw some people i had {really} missed. i smiled alot, certain things made me so happy. and i absolutely adore that. and the fireworks were sort of amazing. i wish i had taken pictures or a video or something, but even if i had, i think it would have been something that you just have to see for real, because pictures wouldn't do it justice. anyway, it was pretty awesome. then me and two of my friends went to safeway to wait for our rides, and guess what i was labeled? the blondest of the group. how the hell did that happen? i'm almost insulted. one of my friends came home with me to wait for her ride at my house and we were sitting in the kitchen eating cherries, and we needed somewhere to put the pits. so i went and got a bowl, and she was like, its a pit bowl! ...{like pitbull}. it took forever for me to get it, and actually her too. but it was totally perfect. anyway i wish i had more to say, but i don't really. or don't want to put it up here...in case some random stranger stumbles upon my blog. oh and also, i have rediscovered my special talent. i can tie cherry stems in a knot with my tongue. i am so proud, i had totally forgotten about that. you know how people sometimes ask, so what are you like really good at? or something not many people know about you? and now i have something to tell them! i've been able to do it since i was like 8, but anyway. i'm sure no one really cares, but that sort of made me a little happy. among other things.

truth.
alright, well. happy 4th of july. have fun with fireworks. <3
xx
{emma}


No comments:

Post a Comment