Saturday, July 30, 2011

Reality is a lovely place, but i wouldn't want to live there.



I'm closer to the clouds up here anyway.

Today was a good day. Wasted away walking in circles, running across floating bridges and drawing on tables with a few choice people.
Wednesday was amazing. My mom, brother and i went to a free concert near our house at a winery, guess who i got to meet? Matt Nathanson. It made my week. Maybe my whole month. He was so sweet, and when he talked to me he really looked in my eyes. He wasn't distracted like i'm so sure many people would be. I got his new album; it really is modern love.

Tomorrow we leave for camping at my favorite place away from home. A lake with water like ice and crystal clean glass, with tiny islands out in the middle to be explored. I can't wait to take pictures. I always feel a little closer to the sky when I'm up there. It's gorgeous.
Until the return,

xx
{emma}

No comments:

Post a Comment