Thursday, August 4, 2011

The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.



These past few weeks have been filled with wonderful things, despite the dotting of stress in between.

Camping was amazing, i always forget how beautiful it is up there and how close you are to the stars. I wished upon a shooting star under a cloudless sky, sitting by the campfire having marshmallow roasting contests. I didn't win; but maybe i got my wish. The water was ice cold but it felt so good against bare skin. My breath got stolen from me every time I jumped in, but it was a good loss, for the moment. We paddled out to a little island in the middle of the lake and I took lots of pictures of shadows and rocks and water. I could have stayed there for a long while.

Yesterday was registratration for my highschool. It's so strange seeing everyone, coming back after only a few months and realizing how everyone has changed so much. I am a bit apprehensive about this year, to be honest. I can foresee breakdowns.
After, time was spent with a few of my best friends, walking endlessly and aimlessly, then nearly napping and talking until our mouths got tired. Late at night we went outside and startripped, which was halarious. I was half drunk on our laughter. I found out today that we managed to wake nearly all of my neighbours up, but it was worth it.

Other than that, I have been slaving away on my history homework and plucking at my guitar. Those of you who know me, please. Do me a favor, will you? Next year, don't let me take difficult classes. I will thank you, cross my heart.

Until later loves.
xx
{emma}

No comments:

Post a Comment