Friday, July 15, 2011

And it was sad news, i was not magnificent.

I know it's twisted...but i love it anyways.



Hello again. I am back. From what, you ask? Well.

Basically for the past week me and my best friend have been doing two things: laying on the couch, and watching all the Harry Potter movies in order, to make an epic Harry Potter movie marathon. This was all a build up to the second part of the 7th movie, which we saw the midnight premier of. I loved it...seriously, i did. And I cried {alot}. They did leave out a few crucial things, in my opinion; however, i would give it 9 out of 10. Maybe 9 1/2 out of 10. It was brilliant regardless :D

Anyways, other than that i have been doing alot of nothing, hanging out with someone special <3, writing alot of songs, listening to alot of Bella Ruse, {which you should check out if you haven't heard already}, and sleeping. I should probably get started on my History and English homework but...ahh! One more day i can relax, then I'll crack down. Maybe.
Oh, also, in other news, i got my nose pierced! It really didn't hurt barely at all, but for some reason a few minutes afterwards, i thought i was going to black out. I had to lay down and elevate my feet...it was pretty embarrassing. But the girl who pierced it was really cool. So, it was all and all okay.

Well, overall this is a rather boring post, but i felt it was semi necessary since it has been awhile.
Later lovelies.

xx
{emma}

No comments:

Post a Comment