Monday, March 29, 2010

My Mind Has Lost Direction, Somehow

so...sorta crappy monday to be honest. whatever, cant expect too much from a monday anyway, right? i recorded another song yesterday, i think its my best recording yet, but i still need to figure out how to post stuff {music} on here. also, the whole copyright issue... i heard that all you have to do is to mail whatever it is to yourself and then you have all rights to it, but i'm not exactly sure bout that. anyway. today we watched Red Asphalt in social studies. not exactly my idea of a good time. ...it was so depressing. and totally intense. the people were dead, but not just dead, they were gone beyond return. they were totally broken, like they were bent in half. i dont know whats wrong with me, but the goriness and blood didnt really bother me that much. the thing that got me was those people were real, and they were dead. and they were never coming back. so freakin horrible.
today i got told by a sub teacher...i was 'a quiet person'. i'm not sure...if this is a good thing or not. for me, anyway. again its that 'good things will happen if you just let them come' thing. i hate the fact that i'm 'a quiet person'. but how exactly do you change who you are? let me know if anyone figures that out, k? ...i sound really bitter...but i'm not. not really. just wish some things were different than they are.
i swear i thought i had something else to say, but i guess i either forgot or there wasnt anything in the first place. hmmm. i hate it when that happens!! ohwell... if it comes to me i'll just edit it in.
k well thats Enough For Now ...going to go to bass lessons {my brothers} :) and then watching Finding Neverland, so au revior for now...
{emma}


Song: Hands Held High ~ Linkin Park

No comments:

Post a Comment