Friday, April 29, 2011

We were almost make believe.



"I really messed up, didn't i?" "Not to my standards."

I probably shouldn't be blogging right now, due to the insane amount of homework that's calling my name, but i am. Procrastination is one of a few honed skills that i excel amazingly at.

So you know what i just figured out? Summer starts in exactly a month. Wooooot! I cannot wait, i need it more than anything right now. And sleep. It's a thing of beauty, sleep is.
Anyways, that knowledge made my day.

So easter was good, there were lots of muffins and chocolate to be had, so i was happy. My entire family, as in, over thirty people populated our house for nearly 12 hours, so that was hectic but cool. Aand, i wasn't allowed to participate in the easter egg hunt. i, instead, being the old one, had to hide the eggs. Someday, i will have my easter egg hunt. One of my best friends told me that when we live together she's gonna hide a bunch of eggs for me to fufil that rite of passage :) So i'm content with that promise in mind.

Also, i got a 12 string guitar! It's so gorgeous, i love it so much. It sounds like three guitars and its a red label so its like forty years old. Which is awesome.
Okay, so this is going to sound reeeaally lame but i keep coming up with little things that make me smile, so i was thinking so i don't forget them i'd put one on every post.
so, here's some silver linings for you. Or me...

+ new music
+ the sound of John Lennon's voice in Twist and Shout
+ friendship bracelets
+ the smell of nice hotel towels
+ accents
+ really good guy singers
+ feathers
+ drinking out of wine glasses...it makes me feel sophisticated haha
+brilliant lyrics
+ accidental amazing pictures
+ stripes
+ that one song that makes you want to dance and dance and dance
+ good days

xx
{emma}

No comments:

Post a Comment