Thursday, April 21, 2011

He's waiting in the wings, for you.




Do you feel it too? Its the air we breathe, its intoxicating. Or is it you? You intoxicate me, did you know? Something in the way you move and the way your smile reaches across the distance between us and closes up the spaces. I think we should jump off this edge together, I'll hold your hand.

Finally caught a break. I am so, so happy i have four days, four days {!} off. It's so needed, it's crazy. I've been so burnt out it's like i want to fall asleep and not wake up until i'm retired. I know that sounds depressing, but mainly it's just because i'm in a bit of a rut right now. If that's what it is. I just need lots of sleep, lets say that. Anyways, besides the lack of sleep and the massive amount of homework i had and still have, this week has actually been pretty good.

Some things that make me really happy:

{+} my new favorite album, the new This Century album just came out. I know i sound like the typical boy-band obsessed girl, and i guess i kinda am, but whatever. I love their music.
{+} i found black converse hightops on ebay for cheap and i've been wanting them forever. They might just have to be bought.
{+} i wrote a song yesterday in like ten minutes and i actually really like it. Not that anyone else will necessarily, but ya know.
{+} I'm kinda excited for Easter.
{+} it's sunny. It wasn't supposed to be, but it is. I love it when that happens.
{+} this is going to sound stupid, but i saw a cloud shaped like a squirrel today, and it sort of made me happy. Apparently I'm easily pleased.
{+} i rediscovered one of my favorite songs...how's it gonna be by Third Eye Blind. It makes me wanna cry and smile at the same time. If that doesn't sound too corny.
{+} i think i'm gonna try and fly a kite tomorrow. Just a thought.
{+} little conversations and passing glances and so many smiles. They make my day :) {+} It's break!! woot!
Anyways thats all i got for now, i'm sorry it's a pretty boring post. Have a happy Easter if you celebrate it, if not, have a good Sunday :)
xx

{emma}

No comments:

Post a Comment