Thursday, June 17, 2010

Spread your eyes and look closer, I'm beyond your peripheral vision


so. i'm bored, so i'm going to inform you on my current people obsessions {does that not make me sound like a total creeper?}
1. Jon Stewart, who is freakin amazing and halarious and i adore him. anyway if you're...bored or something check out the daily show, i love it.
2. jack white because i love his music, his hair, the way he talks, i adore his sense of humor, his writing style, the way he dresses, and he's also a freakin amazing guitar player, {he also just has a really interesting life that could literally be made into a really cool but weird movie} and 3. ani difranco because she is the most amazing musician and writer ever and she's totally political but in a comletely sane way, and plus she totally kicks ass live. i say this because i've seen her live at the kate wolf fest a few years ago. she was literally the best guitar player i've ever seen.
so. just thought i'd put that out there...if anyone reads this anyway. so.
over and out.
xx
{emma}

1 comment:

  1. I read Emma! And I always enjoy your little posts! I am glad you are having fun, but sad your not having it with me... Sorry if that sounds selfish cause that's not what I intended! Keep blogging!
    xoxo
    maia

    ReplyDelete