Thursday, March 24, 2011

Let's get lost.



I. am. so. glad. it's. break.

You have no idea.
It's funny, because usually when i have a break, i plan all these amazing things to do and I'm really busy, hanging out with friends and such the whole time. this break, however..has mainly consisted of me, sleeping, watching alot of movies, listening to alot of music, eating, playing guitar, sleeping some more, and such. i don't mind, although honestly i feel slightly pathetic. in my defense it's rainy and dark and nostalgic, not exactly prime conditions for adventure.

I have to feed my neighbors' animals for a few days, and so this morning i went down to do it. i swear to you, i have never seen so much rain and hail in my life. it was like the sky opened up just for me, by the time i was done i was soaked like i had jumped in a lake. anyway, that was one way to start my morning. doused by ice cold hail.

In other news, me and two of my best friends got tickets to the Maine concert in June. i am so excited, i can't wait. it's going to be amazing, i just know it. i love them. :)

What else? i love the rain, especially when it's not pelting me at high speeds and soaking me through my clothes. i love sleeping in and waking up and then realizing i can go back to sleep again. i love waiting for summer, and i love that first day that you realize it truly is summer time. also..
i love life.
i know it's cliche..but i don't care.

anyway, enjoy the rain, or maybe if you're lucky, the sunlight.
later.
xx
{emma}

No comments:

Post a Comment