Monday, October 8, 2012

It's never rained like it has tonight, before.

 
I don't know what to do. I can't even think about him leaving me behind without bursting into tears. It's my birthday today; it's not supposed to be like this. He is beyond perfection; he is the stars and fireworks and every fragment of happiness I have ever felt combined into one being that has become the reason my heart beats. I can't live without him. Yet he talks as if I may have to soon, and my heart has already started to fracture.

I can't let that happen. I refuse. I have been in love with you for four years, since the moment I laid eyes on you, and I won't ever let you go. Not after I waited so long to finally have you.
We won't find each other, because we will never part. I will follow you to the ends of the earth darling, because you are worth more than any fight I have ever had to wage.

I will not drown just yet, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment