Monday, June 6, 2011

I fly like paper, get high like planes.


Whoa. Long time no blog.
Well, my summer is officially underway, although my summer weather is not. It feels like christmas break, all rainy and windy and grey. However, despite the extremely depressing weather, it's been amazing. Seriously.

And i have something to admit. Basically, a few days ago i watched Burlesque..twice. And i'm totally in love. Totally. I know since that movie came out theres probably a bajillion other girls saying the same thing "Mommy i wanna be a burlesque dancer!", {not that i have literally said that by the way}, but it's so inspiring. All the costumes and the music and intense lights..mm. I know thats more the hollywood version of things, yes, but wouldnt it be amazing if every club in LA, and all other cities in fact, had that insanely awesome vibe and precision and amazing dancing? I would be in the city all. the. time. Anyway, so as strange and random as it sounds, i have a new bucket list item. Be a burlesque dancer for a day. Or, who knows, maybe once i do that i'll find its my calling. A girl can dream...am i right?

Other than that, i got some concerts coming up that i'm pretty psyched for, and i'm going to Portland and Seattle in a few days. I'm excited. It's gonna be an awesome summer, i can tell.
Cross your fingers for sun :)

xx
{emma}

2 comments:

  1. I agree, the weather is making me feel exactly the same way, so I keep feeling like I am going to have to go back to school after a week more of vacation even though I know it isn't true! I feel like the clouds are wasting my little bit of summer time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell yes! that is the awesomest movie ever! And we need to watch it together :D

    ReplyDelete