Monday, May 2, 2011

You look like the afternoon, when you wake at 6 in the morning.




"There's this constant whirlwind of motion and sound all around, and then there's the quiet one, the eye of the storm."

First post of May. It's crazy how time flies, and how unbelievably close we are to summer..freedom. It makes me happy.

So. I despise with a passion the feeling when i know i just did something, or didn't do something, i guess, that i'm going to regret so much. It's one of the worst feelings. That was the second part of my 24 hours yesterday. I was so angry at myself; I'm such a coward sometimes. I know i need to just let myself go, to just take the risk that's so near impossible for me to take, but it's so hard. But i only have nine more days to let go.

On another note; I. am. so. glad. it's. friday. Only 9 more days of school left, i'm so psyched. And I'm sorry for the vagueness..if thats a word. But i needed to vent, to let it out. I promise I'll be better next time, got the whole weekend ahead of me :D Enjoy the sun.

xx
{emma}

2 comments:

  1. whoa whoa whoa...boy drama yes? cuz i have beans ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh i got beans too, lemme say. lame beans. we can chat it up tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete