Saturday, May 21, 2011

I don't want anybody else, if i can have you for myself.



So. Basically, i have been in a perpetually amazing mood for the past 3 days. It's so amazing to me how one thing, or ok, a few, can get me high on nothing. I love it.
And. I think i'm in love. Honestly. I know how cliche that sounds, but i realized that i couldn't remember when i had ever felt this way because i never had. It's all new. I highly recommend it.


Anyways, the past few days have consisted of an amazing day on thursday, after school and at my final orchestra concert of the year, even though i had to wear a tutu. Even then. Then friday i hung out with one of my best friends who was stranded, and she ended up hanging at my house and sleeping over. Our evening consisted of talking about the same thing for hours and hours and walking to a school nearby to go on the merry go round, and the slide. Sadly the slide was kinda anticlimactic..i got all psyched and climbed up the steps and got ready to zoom down it really fast, but for some reason, the combo of my jeans against slide just didn't happen and so i ended up just kinda scooting down it pathetically. We also played checkers with woodchips and rocks, which made me realize i really need to brush up on that game. Basically, i suck.
Then today {Saturday}, i went to the Maker Faire, which was pretty cool, and hung out with my friend Maia. One thing i love about that fair is all the awesome free stuff they give out. Anyways that was pretty fun :)
And now, i am sitting at home watching the first part of the 7th Harry Potter for the second time in 2 days, which i am completely happy with.

So, i hope to continue with this amazing mood spell..hopefully it'll even get better. I'll keep you posted ;)
Enjoy the weekend. Later.

xx
{emma}


{+} Thursday. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment