Friday, December 17, 2010

i believe in you even if you don't believe in me.



finals. are. over.


i am kind of completely phsyched. for christmas, for new years, for sleep, for hanging out, for music sessions, for everything. just pushing certain things behind me, living for now.
not much else interesting has occured since my last post, i wish something had. we changed seats in my math class and this guy started creeping on me. he kept touching my hair, and moving my desk around. i swear i wanted to freaking slap him. i think that might have been frowned upon though. anyways this other guy finally said i could change seats with him so i did, and he slapped him for me. that made me kind of happy...karma right? but anyway.
i also saw the tourist today with two of my friends. i know it got kind of bad reviews but i actually liked it, although it was a bit predictable. and the fact that johnny depp was in it at all just automatically made it at least three stars, without even have seen the movie at all.
and i got a christmas tree, which i adore. the holidays make me happy. as do christmas lights.
also musically, i rediscovered Mumford and Sons and Kadawatha recently...i kind of adore both. if you get a chance...look them up.
i wish i had more to say, but life just isnt terribly exciting of late. now that i am on break though, i will actually have time to do interesting things.
and new years. i dont know how i will take it yet. i do know that i dont want to forget this year. ever. the little moments, even the ones that came to nothing. even them.
i still believe in them.


xx
{emma}

No comments:

Post a Comment